30 January 2009

Cartoon No. 10 - Tweet Tweet


Potpot: "Don't be afraid. I just thought you might want some company."





This cartoon was inspired by the love birds we have in our house. I figured Potpot could join them for fun! Since I mentioned love birds, I did a little research and found some interesting facts. I have 2 favorites with what I found. 1st, eternal youth. Since they look practically the same from the time they hatch to the time they mature, you really couldn't tell how old they are. 2nd, love birds can be single! As opposed to what many of us think that each love bird should have a partner, they can be happy alone.

Information about love birds were gathered from Pet Parrots 101.


Please don't forget to subscribe to get the lastest cartoons / comic strips!







Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

carre said...

Cool. I like this. ok presentation mo ah. Ang cute ng mga lovebirds. ganda tignan lalo na kung nakkikissing sila.
Ngayon ko lang nalaman yun info na yon ah. Korek nga.

Rina Alcantara said...

Doesn't Potpot look like a descendant of Tarzan? Hehe!

Anonymous said...

I love the expression on the bird's face. It's like "WHAAAATTT???" -lol-

Post a Comment